You’ve never heard or seen your Aiwa Stereo sound like this!
Service & Repair Restoration Of Vintage and Modern Aiwa Stereo & Power Amplifiers
• Receiver HDMI not working?
• Receiver won’t power on?
• Stereo Receiver protection mode?
• Receiver crackling sound?
• Receiver capacitor need upgrade?
• Receiver display not working?
• HDMI no video or audio?
• Stereo Receiver outputs are noisy?
• Amplifier channels cut out?
• FM/AM Tuner signal weak?
• CD Plyer does not read CD’s?
• Receiver Protect light comes on?
• Receiver popping and static?
• Powers on, but no output?
• Stereo Receiver Turns on, powers right off immediately?
• Humming noise from amplifier?
• AVR No digital inputs or outputs work?
• No power, red light blinks?
• Receiver started smoking?
• AVR Surround Sound not working?
• Receiver Getting an error message?
• The phone input is dead?
• CD/DVD Laser not reading disk?
• AVR No DSP audio?
• Receiver Blows fuses?
• Stereo Receiver dial tuning needs to be restring?
At Mile High Stereo, we repair and upgrade vintage and high-end audio and video equipment, like the Aiwa Stereo. When we’re done, it’s as good as new or better!
The team at Mile High Stereo, with offices in Tampa, Florida, and Denver, Colorado, will diagnose your Stereo’s problem and repair it quickly and easily. We’ll even look at everything else to make sure something else won’t go wrong in a little while! We keep your audio system or video system working well for years to come!
We do vintage and high-end A/V:
You love your Aiwa Stereo and you should. It’s some of the best entertainment equipment around.
Unlike cheap sound and video equipment, your audio system wasn’t built to simply throw out as soon as it wasn’t working perfectly. That’s why we, at Mile High Stereo, have made our passion our job. We keep great audio and video equipment running. We can even restore the oldest equipment and fix the things that no one else can!
From vintage stereo repair to fixing the latest digital equipment, Mile High Stereo’s experience audio/video techs can fix almost anything in almost any condition.
Stereo and Video Maintenance
Most people don’t think that their audio and video equipment needs maintenance. Turn it on and, if it works, you’re good.
The reality is that your A/V equipment can lose power over time. In fact, many pieces don’t even work to their full potential right out the box.
The techs at Mile High Stereo can make it even better than it was before.